Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Neglectful Nancy and a fabulous French oven from Le Cruset

Hi Snoblettes. Sorry for the lack of a post yesterday I was feeling a bit under the weather. Today I'm super excited to finally be able to brag about my brand new Le Cruset 6.75 quart French oven. I bought the oval shape in ocean - seen here. I know I'm being a very spoiled and bratty Tomato Snob this evening by bragging, but I've been waiting for this day for quite some time. I traded in all my gifts from my bridal registry to save up for this beauty and have patiently waited for Williams Sonoma's 25% off sale. Today is the day I'll finally be able to enjoy cooking with French porcelain finished cast iron perfection for the rest of my life. Note to WS fans all over Canada and the US the 25% off sale is on until Sunday,* all cookware is included. Happy Holiday shopping to all! 

1 comment:

Thanks for your two cents. I love change!