Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Throwing a sexy stagette party with big boobie cupcakes

Today I'm going talking about the importance of "committing" to your theme when throwing a special party. Last week I mentioned the stagette party I catered for my girlfriend Haley. Since we weren't going to do the cheesy girls night out,  there had to be some kooky elements to our girls night in. I thought it would be fun to carry the naughty theme through the entire party. One of the party guests had emailed me to ask if she could bake something for dessert that night. I told her we were thinking of doing something risque like a penis cake or boobie cupcakes. She said she had never done anything like that before, but was definitely up for the challenge of  the cupcakes. As you can see, she did  an amazing job. These are red velvet cupcakes with marshmallow fondant boobies on top.  They were certainly a hilarious addition following the penis pasta mac and cheese or the hot & sweaty Moroccan meatballs. Wah wah wahhhhh...

6 comments:

  1. hahaha... oohhh God.. they looks cute funny, cant stop smiling when see it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious and clever! Way to make a girl night in super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome ideas! I may have to borrow a few for my sister's bachelorette party. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah these are amazing! Very creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your two cents. I love change!