Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Food craving nightmares

So it's been 18 days since I've been able to eat beef or pork. Normally this wouldn't bother me too much but because I've pretty much had to eliminate everything else I enjoy from my diet including shell fish, all gluten, dairy, sugar, most of my favorite tropical fruits, and anything sesame. I've started to have food nightmares including gorging myself on donuts dusted in cinnamon suagr. Needless to say I think I'm slightly going crazy. A few nights ago I went to go see The Hunger Games with my hubs. For those of you who live under a rock The Hunger Games is a huge blockbuster movie in theatres now starring  Jennifer Lawrence, Stanley Tucci, Woody Harrelson, Donald Southerland... the list goes on. The movie is based on a novel written by Suzanne Collins. The story is about an annual televised event in which children and teens from 12 districts compete in an game of survival, where each of them are forced to fight each other to the death. Disturbing... yes, entertaining... most definitely! Anyways after watching the bizzare movie I had an even more disturbing nightmare. I was in some sort of twisted butcher shop where humans were being cut up. I didn't actually see any of the brutality but when the meat was placed out into the display cases the human flesh was cut into perfectly marbled steak cuts. I'm pretty sure my subconscious in messing with me, even more obvious I'm craving a nice medium rare steak. The detox portion on my new health plan is over Monday and I can't wait to dig into some yummy beef - thinking about treating myself to some Kobe for a #lavishwelldeservedtreat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your two cents. I love change!